The Arlington Heights Park Foundation invites you to play in its first-ever Pickleball Tournament on Sunday, May 21 at Dryden Park. The fee is $100 per team. Proceeds will benefit a fully accessible playground for people of all abilities. Registration is now closed. Day of registration is not available.
- Beginner (2.0-2.9), Intermediate 3.0, Intermediate 3.5 and Advanced Divisions (4.0+)
- Teams of 2 (any combination). Players must be 16+
- Round Robin Tournament Format. 5 Game Guaranteed.
- Warm-Ups Begin 30 Minutes Before Your Division Starts with a Kickoff Meeting 15 Minutes Before
- Division Winners Receive Medal
- Ball TBD
Questions? Contact Amy Seklecki, Director of Marketing & Community Engagement, at email@example.com or 847.506.7141.
Not sure which division you should register for? Learn more on each skill level below!